Visit Stedham House Dental Surgery for your routine dental check-ups to maintain great oral health and prevent problems in the future.
As a 5 star rated dental practice in Surbiton our highly experienced team are perfectly placed to help you and your family with your routine and cosmetic dental needs.
Our patients enjoy a comprehensive 10 point oral health check during their routine dental checkups. Each appointment is an opportunity to discuss any oral health concerns you have and explore any cosmetic treatments you may feel are beneficial to you.
Your 10 point Dental Check-Up
- Ask about any concerns with your teeth or their appearance
- Review your general health to determine if this is likely to impact on your oral health or dental treatment
- Inspect your jaw joints for signs of disease that may affect your ability to eat or chew
- Check your mouth for signs of oral cancer
- Examine the position and bite of your teeth checking for irregularities that may require treatment.
- Inspect your gums for signs of disease
- Identify and show you areas you may be missing when cleaning your teeth, to help you maintain them.
- Examine your teeth for signs of decay, wear, erosion or cracks
- Review fillings, crowns or bridges for signs of deterioration, cracks and decay.
- Scale and polish to remove plaque and freshen breath
Benefits of a dental checkup
- Maintain great oral health
- We undertake a comprehensive 10 point oral health check
- Identify any existing or potential problems, such as gum disease or mouth cancer
- Great opportunity to discuss and concerns you have
“I’ve been really impressed with my first visit to Stedham House. The environment was very comfortable and the team came across as both professional, efficient and friendly. I’ve not been to a better dentist.”
Steve Louder – April 2019
Where are we?
We're on Ewell Road in Surbiton, Surrey. We're a short walk from Surbiton station and we're on the 406, 281, 418, 965 and K2 bus routes. Free parking is available behind our practice.
Get in touch
Please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8399 2376 to talk about how we can help.